Our frequetly asked questions


Do you have a storefront?

As an online retailer, we currently do not have a physical storefront that you can visit. However, we have exciting plans for the future to establish a brick-and-mortar location. In the meantime, all our products are conveniently accessible for viewing and purchase on our website.

Additionally, we offer a convenient order pickup option from our warehouse for those who prefer a hands-on experience. This means you can order online and then pick up your items directly from our warehouse, allowing you to get your products quickly and efficiently. Please see our Shipping policy for more details on our pick up option.

How can I return an item?

If you are not completely happy with your purchase get in touch with us by emailing theloyalcandlecompany@gmail.com and we can start the return process.

For more information about returns and refunds, please click here.

Are your candles vegan and cruelty free?

Yes, Our entire candle collection is proudly Vegan and Cruelty Free. With our products, you can savour those cozy moments guilt-free, knowing that your choices align with your ethical values.

Do you offer samples?

We do not offer free samples of our products just yet but we plan to in the future.

What should I do if I have a complaint?

Please visit the Contact section if you have a complaint.

What do we do to be sustainable?

Our natural soy wax, lead-free wicks, and recyclable containers reflect our strong commitment to sustainability. We strive to recycle our waste and packaging materials, with 95% of our packaging being recyclable. We will continue our efforts to improve the remaining 5%.

Why does my candle have frosted looking parts?

The frosted appearance found in 100% Natural Soy Candles is widely observed and goes by various names, such as "Frosted," "Snowflakes," or "Star-bursts." It's worth noting that frosting does not impact the burning quality of your candle, and it may be more noticeable in darker colored candles.

Many customers actively seek out these frosted elements as they are a natural feature of 100% Natural Soy candles. The presence of these bursts serves as a reliable indicator that the candle is not a soy blend or made from paraffin wax, reaffirming its pure 100% Natural Soy composition that enthusiasts have come to appreciate.